Twitter seems to have created 2 waves of conversations around #bigpharma, supportive or unsupportive. Is #bigpharma addressing this in their social media strategy?
Which topics are most common?
- Maximize profits rather maximizing the number of people they can help
- Invented diseases
- Unfair drug pricing
What does this say about the interests of the online community?
- #bigpharma is not addressing community issues
- #bigpharma is not engaging with online audience
- #bigpharma is not trusted
We tend to find most of the unsupportive comments?
- On business & finance posts
- Promoted tweets probably, due to increased visibility in feed
We tend to find the most supportive comments?
- Company or corporate handles, probably colleagues and stakeholders sharing corporate posts
How about the use of retweets and mentions?
- Retweets are mostly affirmative or supportive in nature
- Mentions are mostly unsupportive