#Bigpharma needs to adapt, evolve and use data to understand what is working and what is not. A social media audit is the best way to achieve this. Findings from an audit allow focusing resources and energy on what is delivering the best return.
Why do a social media audit?
- It helps to uncover the gaps
- It allows understanding where resources can get the best results
- It provides actionable feedback to fine-tune your social media plan
- Provides insights into your content with data and what is working and what needs to be modified
How is each social media platform performing?
- Are you on the right platforms that deliver the right results
- Are you analyzing audience demographics and interests
- What kind or type of content are you sharing on the different platforms
- Is your content right for your audience
- Does your content resonate with your audience
- How are you using your platforms
Are viewers more engaged with one platform compared to another?
- Do certain posts perform better on different platforms
- Which platform is more valuable to you
- Which platform is your audience engaging more with you
Are you checking the tone of customer comments?
- Are users interacting with you
- Are they leaving comments, or direct messaging you
- Are they happy or angry
- Are you responding to negative and positive comments
- What are average response rates and response times
YOU CAN’T HAVE BREAKTHROUGHS IF YOU DON’T LISTEN WHEN YOU ARE CALLED OR LETTERS WROTE TO. LISTEN TO PEOPLE WHO HAVE TROUBLES & DRS SAY OH ITS NOT THE DRUG. OR IS IT. KEY IS LISTEN TO ALL- FOR A BETTER DRUG EXPERIENCE AND A SAFE ONE.
— kenneth wayne boyne (@kennethwayneboy) June 9, 2018
Are you checking your profiles?
- Shut down the ones that may not be popular
- Focus your marketing on the more active ones
- Are you checking for fake or unauthorized profiles