There is a continuous challenge for #bigpharma to capture online attention. Everything is fast and quick and there is no shortage of content. But #bigpharma if you want to capture attention and engage your content then you need to be producing original content.
What is good creative content?
- It is engaging
- Is it original
- Is it valuable
- Is it informative
- Is it relevant or helpful
- Is it entertaining
What are some of the challenges of creating content?
- Always creating new and original content
- Staying within certain topics limits
- Not having creative free time
- Following what everyone else is doing
- Not being unique
Where can you get inspiration for original content?
- Industry news
- Listening to online conversations
- Ask your online audience
- Medical conferences
- Asking your colleagues
What new roles or skills are needed for original content creation?
- An artist
- A writer
- A photographer
- A designer
- Social media community manager
- A social media team
Success of content creation also depends on?
- Data – which is more the marketing aspect
- Creativity – which is more the artist part