#pharma how do you consume your content? Well then think of the content you produce and how you want your followers to consume your content.
what is content consumption?
- basically how your online followers/audience read and interact with your content
who creates your content?
- content marketing team(s):
- team of content marketers,
- content creation resources,
- measuring if content is effective,
- cross-channel integration
- user-generated content marketing (UGC = user-generated content):
- content created by your followers,
- users online
- advertising agency:
- just recycle what you do on TV on social media platforms
do you create long or short-form content?
- short is what content creators refer to as *snack-able* probably the best for accessing content via mobile
- long content for reading more in-depth
what pisses you off about the content you consume?
- suggested recommendations
- useless information
so how can you get people to read your content?
- be an influencer
- be as social as you can
- engage on social media platforms
- create content with users (think patients and UGC)
- produce excellent content