#Bigpharma your audience knows your content so well. Ok, so creating engaging content is not that easy, but at least try something different.
This looks like a stock photo for pharmaceuticals. pic.twitter.com/8M15pP3Ot9
— Schooley (@Rschooley) July 21, 2018
Are you creating content to engage with your audience?
- Are you trying different kinds of content
- Does your content trigger a response
- Do you get a positive or a negative response to your content
- How do you respond, or do you respond to both negative and positive responses to your content
- Are you creating *ego* content or value content
- Is all about *you* and self-promotion content
- Are you creating authentic content
- Are you treating topics that your audience cares about
Is #bigpharma creating quality content?
- Are you asking yourself *What do you want to accomplish with your content?*
- Are you sharing useful information
- Are you educating
- Is it of value to the audience
- Does it answer questions your audience is asking
- Does it help to solve a problem
Is your content effective?
- Are you experimenting with different kinds of content
- Are you measuring what is working and what is not working
- Are you creating content with intent
- Is your content engaging in a positive way
- Which social media platforms work best for your content
- Do you have a content strategy
Do you have a content strategy?
- Is social media still being considered by #bigpharma as a nice to have or even worse, as an *add-on*
- Social marketing and content strategy needs to become a core competency
- Cross-functional teams need to be in place
Is your content human?
- Trying going beyond traditional advertising campaigns
- Align your content with what interests your audience
- Show your audience that your organization is made of people, not just a corporate template
- Be humble